[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Orange peel

I got "orange peel" on the driver's door of a new 325is. I haven't paid
much attention to it before, but in the latest Roundel it says that it's a
common (for BMW) defect, due to the new enviromentally-safe paints BMW
uses. I'd like to know whether this is my problem, or my dealer's, because
the car is black, and now this thing really annoys me. Forgive me if I seem
too shallow. Also, I already got two dings on the trunk, on the horizontal
part of it, right before where it's about to go vertical. I've been careful
not to slam it, nor do these seem to be from stones. Has anybody had this
happen too? Thanks.

Stan Lobunets | stan@domain.elided | stass_lobunets@domain.elided
- --