[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

325i Tape deck woes

I have a 325i which is really terrific to drive but one day its stereo
cassette player decided to eat one of my tapes and has yet to let it go. My
question is simple. How does one remove the tape player from the dash board
without using a chain saw. I have located the two hidden torque bolts under
the front panel but theres got to be more to it than that. Any reference
manuals or advice would be greatly appreciated.
                                                                       Thanks

                                                                       EP