[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

German Translation help?

Hey Deutsche Marque friends-
As many of you are aware, I publish a local BMW chapter newsletter and
I need your help translating the German equivalent of my "signature"
phrase:
            "drive fast, be safe, have fun..."
Can you help? TIA, Brian (please reply direct to me and not to the
list)

best wishes, drive well, be fast, & tread lightly (boy am I confused!)...
Brian
88 Land Rover Range Rover
74 BMW 2002Tii	(<=OK, it's for sale too...)
64 Porsche 356SC
61 BMW 600		(<= Still for sale)
Editor, "Fahren Affairs" (newsletter of the San Diego BMW CCA)
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
714/727-8036         : 8A-5P PST
714/455-3560         : Personal E-mail, leave message anytime
brian.foster@domain.elided : Internet

Nothing I say reflects the views or opinions of AST Research, Inc. or anybody else for that matter!