[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Trade/Sale: 16" Momo Stars

Due to the nature of the transaction, I need to limit this proposal to
people in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I have a set of 16" Momo Star wheels and Michelin XGT-V tires that came with
a car I recently purchased.  They have the 5-lug pattern, and will fit any
5/6/7 series BMW or M3.  THey willmake a nice upgrade for someone looking for
an upgrade to 16" wheels and tires or for something a bit more eyecatching.

I am looking for a trade for stock 15" wheels and tires from a current 5 or
7 series,or M3, plus cash.  I have in mind the BBS style wheels with tires plus
$200; straight across if you have the 540i/740i spoke style wheels and tires;
straight across if you have wheels and tires off an 850i; or the stock 525i
straight spoke/aero wheels and tires plus $350.  I will also
consider an outright sale of $900 for the set.

What I have is the following:

2 of  Momo Stars 16x7  with Michelin XGT-V 205/55-R16

2 of  Momo Stars 16x8  with Michelin XGT-V 225/50-R15

The wheels are in excellent condition, and the tires have lots of tread left.

If interested, contact me at (415) 664-3020 or email me at jgong@domain.elided  .