[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

VINS II .. the sequel :)

Would everyone be kind enough to post their VINS ..

The security concious can delete the last 5 numbers, it's the first 12 that
are what we need to complete all knowledge of the BMW vins ..

Post (or email me at jec@domain.elided) the following ..

Year & Model .. (ex: 94 325is ... 88 325ixA, etc etc ) including the A for AT

NOTE if it is NOT a std. US Model .. i.e. Eurospec. etc

Type of SRS (if diff. from vin [as 0,1,2])

Place of Manufacture, from Hood or Door Post sticker

The first 12 chars. of your VIN ...

I'll start it all  with ...

95 M3     WBSBF9326SEH

94 325i   WBACB3325RFE

92 325i	  WBACB3313NFE

87 325is  WBAAA1302H23

Which ALREADY tells me that CB33 is the code for 325i four door, AA13 is most
likely 325is 2-door, and BF93 is E36 M3, 2 dr.

Thanks

Jim C.