[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Subject: Ice Time Trials *safety*

Welcome Allison!!!

Richard has always spoken so highly of you in these here parts - welcome to
our happy little list!!

You hit the nail on the head about ice racing - much easier than driver's
school, but not risk-free.  I've gone a number of times now, and it's
great - even just to spectate (although I could never imagine doing that).

However, one small correction:

>To all you potential participants:  I've heard REALLY good things about
>this event - well-organized, well run, and lots of fun.  (this is the
>Stuart Parker Memorial event, right?)  A great time for a worthy cause.

I have a real close friend named Stuart Parker, and I'd be real upset if
he was no longer with us.  The event is "Parker Spooner Memorial Ice
Time Trials"... 8^)  And it is a worthy cause (Lahey Clinic in Boston).

Regards,
.steve.
1983 528e 233k miles
Steven J. Bernstein                       Home: bernstein@domain.elided