[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rubber seals

Hello,

I have a two months old '94 325is. I noticed that the door rubber seals
(I'm not sure wheter I'm using right terminology here, the rubbers around
the doors? ) on passenger side are cracked in some places. Is this covered
by warranty? Also, I cannot get the double-lock feature to work. Also, it
seems that I have to slam the doors pretty hard to close them all the way.
One last question: does anybody else find the manual poorly written? My '87
325 manual was much clearer with almost no most mistakes, however this one
contains quite a few, not counting grammatical. Thanks.

Stan Lobunets | stan@domain.elided | stass_lobunets@domain.elided
- --