[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dashboard comming appart.

>Does anyone else have a squeak in their doors when going over a bump?  I have
>a '94 325i, and think it may be the metal door frame rubbing against the
>rubber seal. Any opinions?  Also, anyone hear of a fix for the dash coming
>apart from the center dash vent?  Anyone have a '94 325 that doesn't have
>this vent flaw?

I noticed some extra seperation in the dash above the center vent in my
318. Told the dealer and they glued it. They said they have seen that
in a lot of 3 series and BMW is aware of it, but they can only glue
it until they get a bulletin.

Sorry, no sqeaks in doors. But noticed one in rear left wheel when getting
in the car. Turned out to be emergency break cable. Dealer just put
some grease on in. Happens in cold weather suppositly.

Peter Schami

318i '94