[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Yoko AVS Opinions

> I've narrowed down my choice to Yokohama AVS Intermediates to replace
> Pirelli P700z.  I would get the Pirelli P-Zero's but I figure they won
> last too long.  Does anyone have comments about my choice about?

I put AVS Intermediates on my M6 recently (255/40 17) since they are
recommended highly by Dinan.  They stick well, have good response to
driver input and are predictable when they let go.  However, the
treadwear appears to be less than what I had hoped for.  They have
about 7500 miles on them, and are showing significant wear.

Bottom line is if you can stand the fast wear, they're _great_ tires.

     Jeff Tatum                     jeff.tatum@domain.elided