[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 Dash Noise

I get a similar noise in my 318ic. The car came with a cassette that
went through all the controls and directions.  It mentioned this noise
and if I remember it correctly, it said that this noise comes from the
air vents reseting themselves when the car is turned off.

Tell me if you want more details and I'll listen to the cassette again
and post what it say's.

Regards,

GP