[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cost of body repair on E30 M3 (shot in the dark)

Luis-

I don't know if you are in the SF Bay Area, but if you are, I'd recommend
calling Alex at European Autobody in SSF at 415.952.2237.

He did AMAZING work on my RX-7 years ago.  He mainly works on
BMW and Porsche.  He used to race BMWs in German and currently owns
an E30 M3 (like the one you're looking at).

If my 1995 M3 ever needs body work (knock on wood) he will do it.

Good luck,
- -Rich
'95 //M3

I saw the before and after of a 5 series that needed the WHOLE front
end reconstructed.  It looked brand new when he was done.

FYI-No I don't get a commision from him.