[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Steven Seagal movie - wrecked a 745i??? 8^P

Did anyone see the movie last night (I think it was "Marked for Death")
where Steven Seagal chases a bunch of Jamaican gangsters in their blue
7-series through city streets and into a jewelry store?
It was bad enough watching them meat the crap out of a nice looking
7 series. Then after the        ^^^ make that BEAT ;)
car was wrecked, I could see the 745i badge on the trunk! AARGH!
(Although, now that I think about it, the car seemed to have US bumpers,
which means it was a 733i/735i with the wrong badge. 745i was a Euro model
only...)
Anyone else catch this?
- -Charles
'81 745i