[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 parts for sale

GARAGE SALE!

My 2002 went to the great highway in the sky recently, and left me with
a collection of spares and no car to put them on.  I would be willing
to part with either individual parts or the collection as a whole.  Make
an offer.

I've got maybe four or five boxes of stuff, plus a few larger things.
Inlcludes:
Rebuilt 4-speed tranny, zero miles.  fine splined shaft, all new synchros
	and bearings.  Rebuilt it myself.
Stock distributor, nearly new.  new cap, rotor, etc.
Alternator
Starter
Timing covers, upper and lower
Water pumps, 2 in good shape.
Thermostat units
Oil pressure sender units
water temp sender units
lots of tubes, in good condition
valve cover
stock exhaust manifolds, air pump inlets removed.
exhaust down tube
Stock carb and manifold, rebuilt.
rear window seal, never used, with plastic inset piece
Oil pumps, 2.
oil pans, 2.
Complete clutch assembly - flywheel (kinda rusty), disk (lots of lining),
	and pressure plate.  New TO bearing.
complete oem type engine rebuild gasket set.
One round tail light, worn but not cracked.

Geez, the list goes on and on.  Give me a call, I might have one.  Most of
these parts were meticulously cleaned (by me) to be installed on my (never)
rebuilt motor.   They're located in Sausalito, California, would ship the whole
collection if someone wanted it all.  Reluctant to ship small items.
I can be reached daytimes at 415-289-7450, eves at 415-331-3943.  I hope I
can help you out!

Blaine Benson
benson@domain.elided

- --I'm not suscribed to this list, please email directly!!!--