[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

advice

Dear readers,
	I am new on this bmw-digest thing and I need some advice.  I have a 84'
318i and earlier this year I had a leak in my slave cylinder and while I was
waiting to get this fixed I had to put a lot of brake fluid in.  One morning I
awoke to find the reservoir empty and in my haste to get going I grabbed the
wrong bottle and put power steering fluid in instead of brake fluid.  And a few
days later I found what I had done.  After I had the slave cylinder replaced.
So I pumped out the reservoir and bleeded the brakes.  All the time my brakes started to stick.  Then knowing the brakes were sticking I replaced the  driver's
side brake caliper.  But this did not help.  I would appreciate any and all
advice.
							Sincerly,
							Ben Richmond
							Machias, Maine