From: Administrator_at_GMH-CORE-0@domain.elided
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 94 05:05:02 PST
Subject: Message not deliverable

bmw-digest               Saturday, 10 December 1994     Volume 02 : Number 133

Forum for Discussion of BMWs
 Richard Welty <welty@domain.elided>
 Digest Coordinator

Contents:

733i problems
Questions regarding 1988 528e
bmw list
richard nevermind
Snow tires for E36 M3?
re: catastrophic coolant loss Q (91 318)

Send administrative requests to bmw-digest-request@domain.elided
To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
than the one that appears on the list.  Include the word help in a
message to bmw-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo commands.