[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Noise from behind dash vents in E36

WebForum-Sender: (Afzal Ballim) <afzal@domain.elided>
WebForum-Sender-URL: http://issco_www.unige.ch/
WebForum-Reference: http://issco_www.unige.ch/WebForum/
WebForum-In-Reply-To:

I've noticed a noise (like a value opening and closing) just behind
the central vents in the dash of my 94 318is. Each time I hear the
noise, I also feel a slight pulsing in the breaks. The noise is normally
apparent only when I am at a stop and idling. Has anyone else noticed such
a thing? Is it common? Something to be worried about? My warranty runs out
at the end of January, so if it's a potential problem I'd like to know
before then so I can get my dealer to look at it.

Any help, or hints, would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
	Afzal