[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FOR SALE: 325i (E36) Sport package Wheels [in S.F. Bay Area, CA]

Hi,

[I am reposting this with a reduced price]

I would like to sell the factory sport package wheels off my '93 325i (E36).
These are mesh/honeycomb style, 15x7, complete with the center cap with the
BMW logo. They have tires on them but not much tread left on the tires. The
wheels are in excellent shape.

This might be a good upgrade from stock wheels.

I had done some pricing from dealers and fellow enthusiasts. The dealer charges
a phenomenal $428/per wheel (+ center cap extra!). Ha!

I'd be happy to get $400 for the 4 wheels + tires set.

[I'd prefer to sell locally here in the S.F. Bay Area, CA]

Thanks,

Alok Rishi
alok.rishi@domain.elided