[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

3 series coupe windows ice problem

My 3 series coupe has the normal frameless doors in which the window
seals against a rubberish door frame liner. Yesterday was the first
really heavy frost of the winter and when I opened the door the
window didn't really want to lower itself the normal 4mm to allow the
door to open.

Some careful prising eventually freed things up. Anybody else suffer
this problem? Any advice?

Mine is a March 1993 318iS.

P.S. - This is my first posting to this list so I'd like to say "hello"
to all fellow BMW lovers out there :-)
- --
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your
mouth in a meeting with the users and prove it." (Ancient programming proverb)

NB: As I am a gibberring idiot any views expressed here are NOT the views
of Stolt Comex Seaway Ltd. john@domain.elided, Aberdeen, Bonny Scotland