 Subject: VIRUS ALERT (fwd)
 Author:  Janice Hecksel at ASTISHR
 Date:    12/5/94 5:02 PM

 Nicole M. Roseberry
 nicmrose@domain.elided

 ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Sun, 04 Dec 1994 10:12:55
 -0500
 From: Germaine Warkentin <warkent@domain.elided>

 A virus is circulating on the Internet.  If you receive a message with
 the header "xxx-1" DO NOT READ IT.  Delete immediately or your disk will
 require treatment by a virus-scanner.  I have had two copies of this
 message this morning (Sunday) already, but was warned by an early
 morning phone call from a friend who got hit.

Germaine Warkentin warkent@domain.elided English, Victoria College,
University of Toronto