[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

service indicator light prob

Hi,

I have a '95 M3 and it is almost time for the first 7500 mile service,
however the service indicator lights are acting funny.  It normally
should gradually tick off green lights then a yellow light should pop up
and then if you are doing the service late finally a red light should pop
up.  However, the last green light and the red light are both on at the
same time on my car.  Does anyone know what's the problem?

Also, I tried resetting the lights but the reset tool won't reset them.
Is this because the yellow light has not popped up yet.  Any advice is
appreciated.

Ed
'95 M3
'92 325is