[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Another Tire Question!

I have a 1993 318i with Pirelli P600 - 205 60 H 15 tires. The
dealership has installed an upgrade to the suspension, I am not
sure what was done but the car is lower and has less roll. Good in
the summer but not so good in the winter. Anyway after a few auto-
crosses (cone dysplasia but getting better) two driving schools, a
K&N filter and a chip (Another story if any wants to hear) I would
like to upgrade my tires in spring but I would prefer not to change
my wheels.

First question: Any suggestions on new tires? Maybe Toyo?

Second: If I go to size 225 55 H 15 what are the advantages
and disadvantages for every day driving and on the track.
 Ryan S. Raz
 Morphometrix, 120 Adelaide St. E., Unit 2,
 Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5C 1K9
 Tel: (416)361-6239   Fax: (416)361-3162   Email: morph@domain.elided