[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: repair manual - 7ers

>>I have a repair manual for my car on microfilm.  Anyone know a cheap way
>>to make it hardcopy?  Anyone know a cheap way to make it digital?  Anyone
>>know a cheap way to make another fiche copy of it?
>>

>Your local library has a microfilm or microfish reader.  Most have the
>ability to print from there.

I went down this road before.  I was unable to find anyone able to print
the microfiche.  Factory manuals on microfiche are in European format (4x6
instead of 3x5 in the US) so library readers will have only limited success
in copying your manual.  I finally broke down and bought a wide format
reader for $159.  Worth it since I have 3 sets of manuals in microfiche
(E30, E28, Porsche 911 series '63-'89).  Nice addition to my garage also.

Cheers
John