[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V2 #99

>From: Jan Nelson <jnelson@domain.elided>
>Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 06:42:50 -0800 (PST)
>Subject: repair manual - 7ers
>
>I have a repair manual for my car on microfilm.  Anyone know a cheap way
>to make it hardcopy?  Anyone know a cheap way to make it digital?  Anyone
>know a cheap way to make another fiche copy of it?
>
>Anyone know of how to get a parts manual? (Cheap of course)
>
>:-)
>
>Jan Nelson
>'83 745i

Jan,

Your local library has a microfilm or microfish reader.  Most have the
ability to print from there.

Send me a copy for my 84 733i when you get one

jack

FORE SYSTEMS
John (Jack) P. Milik               Voice 708-991-4ATM
1627 Colonial Parkway                Fax 708-991-4292
Suite 102
Palatine (Chicago), IL 60067
JPM@domain.elided

NASDAQ      FORE