[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E28 FAQ

Ok,

Sounds like some of you are interested in helping put together an e28 FAQ.
I would be willing to compile all the data but we still need to find a
place to put the file (I don't have a direct internet connection - yet).
This is probably bad timing but, maybe we could include it as a chapter in
the general FAQ that is currently being sent out? Problem with this is that
the FAQ would get huge (oops, did I imply something about e28s? ;-) )

I think the best solution would be to set something up that would allow
people to mail to the BMW-request list with a message like "FAQ e28" and
the FAQ would be sent back to the requester.  Of course then we have to
read the ocasional "FAQ e28" in our regular mail when the request gets sent
to the wrong address (arrgg..)  Comments?, ideas?

later,

____________________________________
Mike Daun
'85 535i, 98k mi.
'78 R80/7
Fiat 124 Project Spider (yikes!)
Nicolet Instrument Corporation
e-mail: daun@domain.elided
ear-mail: 608-271-3333 ext. 2039

"Relax, Don't worry, Have a Homebrew!
To worry is like making a payment on a debt
you may not owe!"        -C. Papazian