[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002's on the World Wide Web

I've made an attempt to set up a page on the World Wide Web.
It pertains mostly towards 2002's....a copy of the High Performance FAQ can
be found there, along with some other stuff.

It can be accessed through my home page using Mosaic or another Web browser:
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~efrank/index.html

Right now, a lot of stuff is empty (no time) but if you want ot contribute,
please do!  I'd love to hear feedback/suggestions on it.   Send them to me
via email.

Also, the long awaited transmission FAQ will be placed there as soon as it
is finished, as well as a writeup/pictures of a rear disc brake conversion
for the 2002.  I've taken the pictures, and they're being developed.

check it out!

Thanks,
Erik
efrank@domain.elided