[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW in S.C.....

	Hello to all of you out there, this is Erik in the great state of
Washington, the official resting place of worn out House Speakers.....

	My post today concerns some info. that I have recently gotten a hold of
from a business friend in Greenville, S.C. In the Nov. 15 edition of the
Greenville News there are two sections of the paper ( 44 pages! ) that deal
with all the aspects of the new manufacturing complex there.  It makes for
really interesting reading, looking at the "Zentrum" complex/museum all the way
to the production line layout of the plant. It also has some in-depth articles
talking to the administration that runs the place, along with some of the long
term goals of the corp.

	For those of you in the Puget Sound region, or members of the chapter
here in Wa. are welcome to e-mail me and request photocopies of parts of the
paper.  I would think that a person ought to be able to get the actual paper
from Greenville by calling them for extras...I do not have their phone #, but
if any of you live in the Greenville area, you could tell the rest of us!

	I just thought that everyone would be interested to know; it's like
saving the special sections of the newspaper on amazingly unique events like
the eruption of Mt. St. Helens, the capture of Sasquatch, the 3-cylinder BMW
diesel rotary engine (?????????).

				-----Brann-Man-----