[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

List quality

Steve,

Your points about the decline of the bimmer list are taken, but I
think it is still far superior to some of the others out there.  I've had the
opportunity over the past several weeks to sample the Mazda RX-7
list, and although there are a some very knowledgeable and dedicated
people on it, the conversations are not on the level of this list. If the bimmer
list used to be better then I'm sad to have missed its glory days, but for
me it's been fun and very useful so far.

G.
83 533i  181k    ...the car that wouldn't sell...........