[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 hood/wiper clearance

I have a wiper/hood clearance problem of a different sort.  When the
wiper arm on the passenger side comes to the full up position, it is
pushing up against the bottom of the rear edge of the hood.  I just
noticed this recently, and it seems to have rubbed the paint off the
underside of the hood where the arm makes contact.  Has anyone else
noticed this, and is it an easy fix?  I haven't been past the dealer
yet to see about getting it taken care of.

- - Mark
  93 325is

- --
Mark D. Conner  - N9XTN                 Opinions expressed here are
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences	not necessarily those of the
Purdue Univ., W. Lafayette IN 47907	Government, DoD, Purdue, or
mconner@domain.elided		the author.