[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

'73 2002 rear round turrn signal lense

I was just up at Bavarian in New Market NH today, looking for a rear
turn signal lense (yellow, and round). After going through the microfilm
and books the guy told me that it would be very hard to find, and he
wasn't sure he could get it (but it was possible). Then he told me it
would be $90! I have a red lense right now, and at that price I'm happy
to live with it. Does anyone know of any other places to try (I'm looking
to get one a good deal cheaper), and used is perfectly fine with me.
While I was there I did pick up a new shift knob though. :)
The tii's slowly getting fixed up. Monday it goes to the shop to get the
nasty coolant and iol leaks fixed. I hate to think what labor's going to
cost me on that. After that a new spring, some rust work, and a little
more electical work and it should be looking nice.

'73 2002tii (Fjord blue)