[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3-Automobile of the Year!

Hello everybody,

The car magazine "Automobile" has selected

	The 1995 BMW M3 - Automobile of the Year!!!!!!!

I couldn't tell you how happy and excited about the news I was.  The new M3
is my heart very near, although as a grad.stud., I must stay away from owning
one for a while.

Last time I was at a BMW Dealer with my car, I was waiting for it to be finished
and just admiring a Cosmo Black '95 M3.  One of the sales persons must have felt
bad about seing me like that, and gave me the car keys!  Thank you so very much!
I took it for a ride, and I fell even more in love with the car (if possible).
IT IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL an automobile.  Even though it is a US-trimmed version,
it is still worth it.  I'm not sure how many would have sold for $50,000...

Those of you that are fortunate to have one (or soon will be getting one), make
no mistake.  It WAS/IS a great buy.
- --

	Cornelius.

	325 '86 - wishing for a '95 M3.
	(Maybe Santa Claus will bring me one...., right!)