[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: E36 M3 Alarm

>The BMW alarm's main attraction, to me, is that it works the electric door
>locks (which my Clifford alarm did *not* do on my E36 325i).  It never
>falses, has all the usual features (low current draw, hood protection,
>ignition disable, glass-breakage detection, tilt/bump detection, flashing
>LED, etc.) and has been very reliable.

I went with Cifford on my (Avus blue) M3 and have been very happy.  I liked
the feature list a lot better, the alarm and remotes are very programmable
(important to a geek like me) and mine works just fine with the door locks.
Kennedy, I have to think your problem was a screwed up installation, which
brings me to the standard cliche about alarms: the quality of the installer
is vastly more important to your security and ease of use than is the
quality of the alarm itself.

Don.Stuart@domain.elided