[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 Parts For Sale

Disclaimer: Like this guy, local club member, but I don't profit...

I tried to get Bill's ad in my latest Fahren Affairs, but his FAX did
not arrive in time.  If you have any interest, please call him direct
at 619/275-3576.

320i Sport Recaro seats (bolt directly into 2002) - $350.
3:90 LSD, $350 (I just bought the other one - they're in good shape!)
black 2002 seats, $200
early 1600 euro rear bumper - make offer.
Parts for vented conversion (2 calipers, 2 hubs), $200
Call also for 5-speed overdrives.

End of commercial, sorry if it offends anyone.
BTW, someone posted a used parts list or WWW? Can you send this
directly to me again? TIA, Brian
brian.foster@domain.elided
88 Range Rover
74 2002