[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

temperature guage question

To  : bmw@domain.elided
Date: 21-NOV-1994 11:07:20.00

Hi all,

I noticed over the weekend that the temperature guage in my 89 525 barely
pointed past the first notch even after driving around for 20 minutes.  If I
slow the car down to a crawl, the guage will move up a notch to the half way
point (where it used to stay once the car is warmed up).  If I speed up the car
to highway cruising speed, the temperature guage indicator drops back down a
notch.

The indicator used to stay stable.  Does anyone know if this is a problem or
potential problem?  Thanks for any feedback!

Albert Wu
89 525
90 300ZX