[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ASC info sought

Most everyone knows that current BMWs come (optionally) with traction
control, called last year ASC+T, where the T stands for Traction.  My
question is, what were the capabilities of the original ASC (without T)?
I spent last evening looking through the Roundel indexes, but didn't see
anything that discussed ASC.

Can someone refresh my memory, or point me to the proper issue of Roundel?

I would appreciate a direct e-mail response 'cause I am woefully behind on
my reading of this list.  Thanks!

Dale Dohler	'74 tii			Internet: dohler@domain.elided
Applied Dynamics International		Phone:    (313) 973-1300
3800 Stone School Road			Fax:	  (313) 668-0012
Ann Arbor, MI  48108			Standard disclaimer