[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Audi mailing list..

Not that I dare post a non-BMW related message, but the address I have for
the Audi list is broken..

Does this look right/does anybody know if this is still valid.

     * quattro@domain.elided (list)
     * quattro-request@domain.elided (listserv)
     * David Tahajian (owner)

Please let me know the correct address..  And again to stay in the BMW spirit
things to note:

Its the first time for me to drive a read wheel drive since  oh  20 some years..
I'm going to have to fill up by truck with somthing (little lazy) I guess I'm
thinking that I might have fun trying to keep my 535 under control "WHEN WET".
It's reeaally sliperly.. But something you don't know..
1. I27MPG doing 70mph good/bad/average for an E28 with 115K.
2. I want to sell my wife's honda and get another BM, >$25. Any special
- -out of the ordinary- problems to watch for on a 318i after 120K????
3. I bet I was the youngest driver on this list (or among the youngest) SOmetimelong ago when I was no.. 7-8  On my dad's lap I held the steering wheel. When I was around 11 I drove a Fiat 1300 looking through the sterring wheel (stick
of course) no joke.. to the best of my memory  (no I want to call my dad
and ask him what else I did)

Ash
85 535i
?? 3??i?