[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

What happened ..

(speaking for myself)

Apparently there was some unattributed mail congestion at cma.com and the
mail/sys admin pushed to eliminate the lists ... Richard went to digest only
to avoid total elimination of the BMW list .. Really we should seek to
eliminate the lazy mail admin ;) (volunteers?!?) In other words, the mail
guy used Richard's lists as a scapegoat to make his little life simpler

The result:

Many of the past posters do NOT generally have time to go thru the digests
when they come in ... it's hard to undigestify stuff and do a proper reply
without much cut and paste ... if you have a question, it takes about a
day now to get a reply .. etc etc etc ..

(at least those are the reasons of those whom I have talked with)

Hopefully in the future, we can get Richard a remote site from which to
administer the lists in REAL time again ... CCA .. BMW NA ... hello ..
are you listening ...

Jim Conforti