[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Radar detectors - Val One

All the talk about radar/laser detectors....
I have to agree with Car and Driver on this one, the Valentine One is the
best.  I have used a number of different detectors and I must say the alarms
and type indicators are among the best on the Val One.  The other features
make it a no brainer:  number of detections and direction.  Both of which
have helped tremendously in deterining where they are hiding and if there is
really a threat.  I HIGHLY recommend it.

Andy Kilinski
89  325is  (which never sees below 80 if at all possible)