[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tire recommendation?

I would like to get all-season wheels and tires for winter.
Although most of my driving is done in the San-Francisco
Bay Area, I make occasional ski trips to Sierras, so
all-season tires seem like a good compromise.

The car in question is a '94 325is with sports package that
includes 225/55-R-15 tires; the car has limited slip dif.
I am thinking of getting 205/60-R-15 tires (one
of the reasons is that BMW does not recommend snow
chains with the 225/55 tires).

Can anybody recommend a good tire for me?

Thanks in advance.

                                 Andrew Goldberg
                                 goldberg@domain.elided