[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Waahh I smell ripoff

I just got off the phone with the Dealer Parts(yeah I know better) asking
if they had the little interior light for my 88 325ic.  I also needed a
license plate light and when I checked at the Kragen Autoparts store they
said the license plate light and the interior light were one and the same
(well that is what the computer dbase said).  The dealer said they were not
the same and that the license plate light was 2.50 and the interior was...
wait for it...a HALOGEN bulb!!!and it cost 18.50.  Now I looked at the bulb
the other day and I can't quite see that this is really the case, although
the parts guy said that this was the case.  Well does anyone really know if
this is really the case, is it really a HALOGEN that I need to pay 18.50
for or can I just use a 2.50 light from the license plate?

Asim
325ic 90k stick
1988