[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW/Motorola Cellular Phone

I recently purchased a new BMW. The good news is that the car is wired
for cellular, the bad news is that the dealer wants $2,295 for, what
appears to be, an OEM'd version of a Moto flip phone and 3w h/f
amplifier. The BMW 3w unit looks identical to the 3w Moto car adapter.
Does anyone know or have experience using the Moto 3w adapter in a late
model BMW using the factory wiring harness? Any pitfalls here in which I
should be aware?

Thanks for the assistance

- --
Kevin Amazon