[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

iX wheels and for sale

Just a note about these iX wheel ideas that are bouncing around.
The options for the iX as you know are limited, but I called tire rack
and found I could put 16 inch on the car with 225 45, and it looks
fantastic. I wanted to get away from the Borbet type C which the car was
saying was the most common one BMW owners wanted. Yippee, I don't want
mine to look the same.
So I have a set of original BBS rims sitting around, and if the price is
right....
Oh as I live in AL now, my iX is not quite necessary..so if anyone wants
an iX and the price is right......let me know. (88, 69000 miles) great
shape, extra set of rims (;-)). I am not in hurry to sell it, but if
someone could convince me that they really wanted it, I'd talk turkey.
Blair
broberts@domain.elided