[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Neophyte fuel pump question on '75 530i AFTERMATH

Well the problem that I thought I had with the fuel pump was actually a
problem with the distributor.  Replaced the distributor and all systems
were go again.  The gas smell was coming from the vapor recovery tank in
the trunk.  One of the return lines had come undone from the tank allowing
the vapors to come in.

Chris Barrus       |  WWW => ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/kallista/www/gfrc.html
kallista@domain.elided| '72 Riviera - Peace through superior automotive power!
"Route 66 is a giant chute down which everything loose in this country is
sliding into Southern California."  - Frank Lloyd Wright