[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 Sedan for North America?

Since I'm planning on buying another BMW in the coming spring, probably a
325iS, I'm interested in the rumors about the new M3 sedan.  I know that
the car is available in Europe, the same engine as the M3 coupe but the
suspension is slightly softer than the coupe.  I don't really need a
sedan, since we have one in the family already, but I'd love to get a
M3.  Here in Canada, we are not getting any M3's this year, unlike the
US, so my choices are limited.  If the M3 coupe, even with the 240 bhp
motor, was available it'd be my first choice.  If I get the 325iS, I'm
planning the full range of tuning from AC Schnitzer for body kits and
suspension components and Dinan for the engine chip and exhaust.  So
anyone with their ears to the ground, are you getting any information
about a possible North America bound M3 sedan?

		* Roy Kao - e0ewqbwu@domain.elided *
		*    '88 BMW 635CSi  '93 VW Corrado VR6	   *
		*     "Why fly when you can DRIVE?...."    *