[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How good are Michelin TRX's

                                        Date:     10-Nov-1994 12:00pm EST
                                        From:     Lui, Terenc
                                                  TLUI
                                        Dept:     STUDENT
                                        Tel No:   (201)-408-4509

TO:  Remote INTERNET Address              ( _IN%BMW@domain.elided )

CC:  Remote INTERNET Address              ( _IN%E0EWQBWU@domain.elided )

Subject: Re: How good are Michelin TRX's

I have never driven a BMW with Michelin TRX tires, so I don't know how
good they are for BMW.  But my father's '80 Ferrari Boxer and '84 Ferrari
Mondial cabriolet are both using Michelin TRX.  He loves them a lot.  And
for price, the TRX are not that expensive.  My comment is they are good
tires for driving fast! (of course R tires are better, but they are a lot
more expensive than the TRX's)

Terence Lui
'94 325ic