[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: WWW TSB Site

agree that it would be great to have this data (Technical Service Bulletins
for those of you who weren't paying attention) on 'our' WWW site (of course,
the WWW site adminstrators would have to think it was a great idea, too), but
I have no idea who to contact at BMWNA or BMWCCA to try and get hold of them.
 I guess an old-fashioned phone call to either organization would be worth a
try... Idealy Richard or the WWW site adminstrators would get in touch with
BMWNA, but since they're already putting considerable time and effort into
these public services, it hardly seems fair to ask them to chase this one
down as well.

Jim, why don't you call BMWNA?  If you could at least get the name and number
of the right person to talk to about this, we could ask one of our highly
influential, chapter-president list-members to call the person who actually
makes the decision, and perhaps get this done.

I, of course, will continue to provide useful advice about what other people
should do, without actually doing anything useful myself (why do you think I
got an MBA? ;-).  Seriously - if nobody else will make the calls, I'll be
happy to.  Maybe next week...