[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

What is an Alpina B6?

	Hi there to all you fellow netters.. I thought that I would let you
know that I was two days too slow in getting my ///M6 here in Tacoma, Wa.  I
went to get it on Monday and was VERY disappointed when I was told that it was
sold on Friday!  Oh well....

	But seriously, my post is a valid one... I want to upgrade my '81 320i
with engine, interior, suspension, exhaust, etc. and the cost is going to be
approx. $5000.00... I am thinking of just getting another 3 series, but an S
class.  There is an ad in the Nov. Roundel for a 1981 Alpina B6 (69k mi, 218+
hp., lots of extras...) that seems to have everything on it that I would add to
my 3. He wants $7900 for it.  It seems to have everything I wnat to add to my 3
and more... How is it different from a regular early 3 series or 320iS, which I
am also looking at...

			Thanx-----Brann-Man-----