[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Temp Gauge

          A few days ago the '87 535is I owned blew one of the radiator
          hoses and overheated (a bit - no fire). Since then I have
          replaced all hoses and changed the coolent. The car runs fine
          now, however, the temp guage does not sit still but is constantly
          moving around and a bit above the half mark. Previously, I
          remember, that it was always below the half mark. What more do I
          need to do? Somebody suggested to me that the temp. sensor needs
          to be changed. Is this true?