[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE:DIY Valve Adjustment

While I was sitting at my 02's shop, the mechanic used a really neat
tool that attached to the timing chain and with a small push on the
handle, you could turn the engine.  I asked him to buy me one next
time the Snap-On guy came around. It cost me around $50 I think, but
at any cost, it is worth the investment.  My $.02 would be to get this
tool.  I think you can get it from Sears as a Craftsman item as well.
Brian.
PS. There was a long thread about the loose fitting oil sprayer bolts.
 Did anybody save any of it so Richard can get the suggestions?  I
didn't see it when I checked the FAQs.