[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Buying my ///M6

	Hi, it's Erik from the great N.W. again, here to thank those who
originally aided me in my quest for my ///M6 dream.  I am happy to report that
I may have found it!!! BMW Northwest here in Tacoma has a red w/white leather
1988 ///M6 with 47k orig. miles on it.  They performed a bazillion-point check
on it replacing everything that needed it.  It was bought by the dealer in
Calif. and now has a 6-month BMW warranty (extendable) and has power
everything.  I fell in love with it even before I test drove it; of course,
driving it was almost as good as sex.  Anyway, the dealer is asking $25,900;
after tax, tags, licence, etc it will come out to be approx. $28,500.  The
bluebook lists it at $23,275.  Should I try to haggle with the dealer for a
better deal or should I just get it and be REALLY HAPPY?!!!

			-------Brann-Man------

	P.S.---I want the old list back; enough of this digest stuff.....