[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36's brake system

                                        Date:     01-Nov-1994 10:41pm EST
                                        From:     Lui, Terenc
                                                  TLUI
                                        Dept:     STUDENT
                                        Tel No:   (201)-408-4509

TO:  Remote INTERNET Address              ( _IN%BMW@domain.elided )

Subject: E36's brake system

                                         Date:      01-Nov-1994 10:30pm EST
                                         From:      Lui, Terenc
                                                    TLUI
                                         Dept:      STUDENT
                                         Tel No:    (201)-408-4509

TO:  Remote INTERNET Address              ( _IN%BMW@domain.elided )

Hi, all BMW owners:
	I have read a lot of mails in our list talking about installing
performance chip to the E36.  I have one question.  Is the stock brake
system in the E36 capable to handle the extra power gained from the
performance chip?  I am thinking to modified my E36 by changing the chip,
the exhaust and the airbox.  Which company is better? Dinan or
Autothority(sp?)?  Thanks.

Terence

'94 325ic

tlui@domain.elided